The museum has reopened its doors for you since June 4! Because the safety of our visitors, volunteers and employees always comes first, we follow all regulations of the RIVM. Unfortunately, a temporary adjustment of our opening days has become necessary. We are currently open from Thursday to Sunday.
We also ask you to take the following into account:
• Book your visit in advance via the ticket shop on our website or by telephone, even if you are in possession of a Museum card.
• Follow the route indicated in the museum.
• Stay close to your family or household as much as possible during your tour.
• Pay with PIN or mobile phone
Adhere to the hygiene regulations that apply within the museum.
• In the museum, it is indicated for each room how many people may be present at the same time. We kindly ask you to take this into account.
• Do not arrive at the museum earlier than 15 minutes before the time slot you have reserved.
• In case of health complaints, the ticket can be changed to another date free of charge.
• Stay at home if you or a member of your household has one of the following symptoms: cough, a common cold, fever, breathlessness or loss of smell and / or taste.
• Keep 1.5 meters away from people outside your household.
• Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
• Use tissues.
Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
• Do not shake hands.
• If you have any questions, please ask one of our employees.
We hope to see you in the museum soon!